This version of Adobe is for Faculty and Staff Only, assuming they have also been preauthorized to access it.
Who is eligible for Named User Licenses?
According to the licensing terms of LSU A&M's ETLA, the following categories of employees are eligible for Named User Licenses:
- All employees identified as an active Faculty employee (Full-time or Part-time)
- All employees identified as an active Academic employee (Full-time or Part-time)
- All employees identified as an active Staff employee (Full-time or Part-time). This includes Professional/Unclassified and Classified staff members. There are certain staff members that may not be licensed in specific departments, and we will be reaching out to those departments regarding impacted staff prior to Staff licensing.
Similarly, the following users are not eligible for Named User Licenses:
- Any employee identified as Transient, Wages as Earned and Gratis.
- Any students and student employees (including Graduate student employees).
- Any guest or affiliate user, e.g, Sponsored Guests.
For more information for Adobe Creative Cloud, please check the FAQ: https://grok.lsu.edu/Article.aspx?articleid=20279