ArcReader is a free, easy-to-use desktop mapping application that allows users to view, explore, and print maps and globes. Anyone with ArcReader can view high-quality interactive maps authored by a high-level ArcGIS for Desktop product and published with the ArcGIS Publisher extension.
With ArcReader, you can
- View, navigate, and print published ArcGIS maps using ArcReader (.pmf files).
- Deploy your GIS data to novices and professionals alike.
- Zoom, pan, and switch between map and page layout views
- Communicate more efficiently with the ability to graphically mark up maps.
- Print published map and globe documents, including all layer symbology and cartographic map elements on any supported printer.
- Create custom ArcReader applications.
- Embed ArcReader capabilities into existing applications.